We have six simple financial resolutions to help you make the most of the new year and reach your goals!
1. Increase your savings. Even if it’s only by 5%, every little bit adds up.
2. Cut out one impulse purchase a week.
3. Trim your electricity bills by making sure your appliances are all running efficiently and conserving as much energy as possible.
4. Increase your marketability by learning new skills or broadening your knowledge in your chosen field.
5. Pay down your debt by making it a priority.
6. Spend less on groceries.
Do whatever it takes to make it happen: coupon more, cash in on rebates, and shop the sales.