How to get started with Bill Pay from Wasatch Peaks Credit Union.
Start enjoying the convenience and simplicity of Bill Pay today. It all begins with adding a payee—the company or person you wish to pay.
Here’s how easy it is to get started:
Grab a bill and log in to your online banking account
- Click on the "Transactions" tab, and then click the “Bill Pay” link
- Click the “Add a Payee” button on the dashboard
- Enter the required payee information found on your bill
Once you’ve added a payee, you can make a payment right from your dashboard.
And that’s just the start. With Bill Pay you never have to worry about missing a payment. That’s because you can:
- Automate recurring payments
- Receive helpful email or text reminders when payments are due
- View the due date and amount of upcoming bills right on your dashboard with eBill
To learn more, watch this helpful step-by-step demo.
Haven't signed up for Bill Pay yet? Sign up here and start paying bills the easy way, today!