We want to reaffirm that Wasatch Peaks is committed to maintaining the safety of our members, staff, and volunteers. We appreciate your help as we continue to work together to help limit the spread of COVID-19 in our communities and thank you for your patience and understanding during our temporary closure of branch lobbies.
Utah’s government and health officials have released guidelines for businesses as we move into the Moderate Risk Phase of the pandemic. As of Monday, May 4th, some Wasatch Peaks branch lobbies are open to provide transactions or receiving services to members with the following considerations:
- Limiting the number of members in the lobby
- Having sanitization products available for use in the lobby
- Recommending masks or other face coverings for members
- Maintaining social distancing guidelines between members and employees
- Regular and frequent sanitization of workstations and high-touch surfaces
We ask that members refrain from entering branch lobbies if:
- Members have any symptom of COVID-19 or have had recent contact with someone who has an active case of COVID-19
- Members are considered high risk for COVID-19
Wasatch Peaks will continue to offer services at the Drive-Thru windows at our branches. If your business or services can be done through our Drive-Thru, we ask that members continue to utilize this method.
- Corporate – 4723 Harrison Blvd, Ogden, UT 84403
- Ogden – 975 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404
- Pleasant View – 1588 W 2700 N, Pleasant View, UT 84404
- Roy – 1935 W 4800 S, Roy, UT 84067
- West Haven – 3012 S 1900 W, Ogden, UT 84401
Our Member Service Center is also available to assist you over the phone by calling 801-627-8700. Our specialists are available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm. Members can also access services 24/7 through our online and mobile tools.