Did you know that Wasatch Peaks has a full-service Member Service Center?
That’s right, from the simplest of questions to detailed account inquiries; our knowledgeable Member Service Center staff is at your service and ready to answer your call! Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
When you have questions about your account or need assistance with financial matters, you can expect friendly, efficient, and personalized service.
What Can They Help You With?
- Balance inquiries
- Transfers, including payments within your account or to another member’s account
- Assistance with Online Banking, Mobile Deposit, and Peaks Money Manager
- For new accounts, loans, and other specific departments, the call center can quickly route your call to the right person.
- Call for one-stop VISA member service: ask questions about charges, get help with a lost or stolen card, and order a replacement right over the phone.
- Vacation and travel notes for account protection while you’re out of town.
- Wire transfer services
- Check orders
- Assistance with direct deposit
- Set up automatic payroll and monthly transfers
- Hablamos Español
Our members are our top priority. Call us today at 801-627-8700, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Call Center FAQ
Q: What branch is closest to me? What are your hours?
A: There are seven Wasatch Peaks branches in Weber, Davis, and Morgan counties. Visit our locations page to find the nearest branch to you and the hours of operation!
Q: What is your routing number?
A: Our routing number is 324377707.
Q: Do you participate in Shared Branching with other credit unions?
A: Absolutely! We are part of the CO-OP Financial Services Network which gives you access to 3,500 credit union branches and 30,000 ATMs, nationwide. Learn more and find CO-OP branch and ATM locations.
Q: How do I enroll in Online Banking?
A: It's easy to enroll in our Online and Mobile Banking! If you are a first time user, please visit this link to sign up for your account. We will verify your information and send you a confirmation email. If you have any questions about how to use our Online Banking, visit our tutorials page.
Q: What do I do if there’s a charge on my card or checking account that I don’t recognize?
A: Call us at 801-627-8700, and we’ll help you, step-by-step, through the simple charge dispute process. You can also visit our stolen or lost Visa page for more information on what to do after hours or during international travel.
We are excited to exceed expectations for our members with our Member Service Center!