Did you know that Wasatch Peaks has a full-service Member Service Center?
That’s right, from the simplest of questions to detailed account inquiries; our knowledgeable Member Service Center staff is at your service and ready to answer your call! Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
When you have questions about your account or need assistance with financial matters, you can expect friendly, efficient, and personalized service.
What Can They Help You With?
- Balance inquiries
- Transfers, including payments within your account or to another member’s account
- Assistance with Online Banking, Mobile Deposit, and Peaks Money Manager
- For new accounts, loans, and other specific departments, the call center can quickly route your call to the right person.
- Call for one-stop VISA member service: ask questions about charges, get help with a lost or stolen card, and order a replacement right over the phone.
- Vacation and travel notes for account protection while you’re out of town.
- Wire transfer services
- Check orders
- Assistance with direct deposit
- Set up automatic payroll and monthly transfers
- Hablamos Español
Our members are our top priority. Call us today at 801-627-8700, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Call Center FAQ
Q: What branch is closest to me? What are your hours?
A: There are seven Wasatch Peaks branches in Weber, Davis, and Morgan counties. Visit our locations page to find the nearest branch to you and the hours of operation!
Q: What is your routing number?
A: Our routing number is 324377707.
Q: Do you participate in Shared Branching with other credit unions?
A: Absolutely! We are part of the CO-OP Financial Services Network which gives you access to 3,500 credit union branches and 30,000 ATMs, nationwide. Learn more and find CO-OP branch and ATM locations.
Q: How do I enroll in Online Banking?
A: It's easy to enroll in our Online and Mobile Banking! If you are a first time user, please visit this link to sign up for your account. We will verify your information and send you a confirmation email. If you have any questions about how to use our Online Banking, visit our tutorials page.
Q: What do I do if there’s a charge on my card or checking account that I don’t recognize?
A: Call us at 801-627-8700, and we’ll help you, step-by-step, through the simple charge dispute process. You can also visit our stolen or lost Visa page for more information on what to do after hours or during international travel.
Q: What do I do if I need help changing my Online Banking password?
A: Call us at 801-627-8700 and we’ll get you back online, quickly and securely.
We are excited to exceed expectations for our members with our Member Service Center!