Choose between LEGOLAND + SEA LIFE Aquarium Hopper tickets and LEGOLAND + LEGOLAND Water Park Hopper tickets and get a 2nd day FREE when you travel now until December 31, 2019. LEGOLAND offers rides, attractions and more that appeal to the LEGO-lover in us all.
Created for ages 2 - 12, LEGOLAND is full of fun! Enjoy sunshine, beautiful grounds and millions of LEGOs. To help you plan your vacation, here’s a look at some of the ride height requirements for LEGOLAND.
- DUPLO Playtown - Perfect playground area for preschool aged children, offering slides, themed houses and other DUPLO structures to explore.
- Dig Those Dinos - Fun for pre-school and elementary-aged children, this area lets little ones of all ages dig for dino bones.
- Miniland U.S.A. - Stroll around miniature versions of a number of iconic cities. You’ll see the Golden Gate Bridge, Central Park and New Orleans. There’s no minimum height requirement to view Miniland U.S.A..
- LEGO Star Wars - Star Wars fans will love to see their favorite franchise represented in LEGO form.
- LEGO CITY: Deep Sea Adventure - Hop aboard this real submarine and explore the sea! Riders under 52 inches tall simply need an accompanying rider who meets the requirement.
- Fairy Tale Brook - Float on a gentle stream and see story book characters brought to life in the form of LEGOs. There’s no minimum height requirement, so it's a good choice for all ages.
- Safari Trek - Look out for friendly jungle animals on the Safari! Ride along and view animals created from LEGOs. Designed for guests 34 inches and taller.
- Coastersaurus - Guests 36 inches and taller can cruise around a ten-foot tall LEGO dinosaur on this roller coaster.
- The Dragon - This is an indoor/outdoor roller coaster for riders 40 inches and taller. Take a thrilling ride on the LEGO Dragon!
- Driving School - Take a spin around the Fun Town LEGO track in a real LEGO car! Riders ages 6 - 12 love attending this driving school. There is also Junior Driving School for kids ages 3 - 5.
- LEGO NINJAGO - Control the elements like a true Ninjago on this 3D ride. There’s no minimum height requirement, but guests shorter than 48 inches must be accompanied by a rider 48 inches or taller.
- LEGO TECHNIC Coaster - Physics have never been this fun! In a TECHNIC buggy, guests 42 inches and taller twist, turn and drop along the track.
- Bionicle Blaster - Spin the wheel to spin your LEGO carriage ‘round and ‘round. This ride is for guests 42 inches and taller.
SEA LIFE Aquarium
With aquarium exhibits, feeding demonstrations and more, SEA LIFE Aquarium combines the fun of LEGOs with the fun of the Sea.
- 16 interactive areas for hands-on learning
- Sea at Night allows guests to walk across a bioluminescent tide pool
- Shark Mission shares shark facts during touch screen games
- Freshwater exhibits share wonders of local streams, lakes and rivers
- San Francisco Harbor shows you what lives and swims nearby in the Bay
- Shoaling exhibit
- Seahorse exhibit
- Jellyfish discovery
- ...and so much more!
You can make SEA LIFE Aquarium park of your LEGOLAND vacation with discount Get Away Today Hopper Tickets. Book by October 31, 2019 to enjoy your second day FREE.
LEGOLAND Water Park
Did you know LEGOLAND has its very own Water Park? With LEGO theming and family-friendly thrills and play areas, it makes a great addition to your LEGOLAND vacation*.
- Wipeout Lagoon - no minimum height requirement
- Imagination Station - no minimum height requirement
- Joker Soaker - no minimum height requirement
- Splash Zoo - no minimum height requirement
- Pirate Reef - 36 inches and taller
- Soak and Sail - 36 inches and taller
- Twin Chasers - 42 inches and taller
- Splash Out - 42 inches and taller
- Riptide Racers - 42 inches and taller
- Build-a-Raft River - 42 inches and taller
- Orange Rush - 42 inches and taller
- DUPLO Splash Safari - ages 6 and under
*LEGOLAND Water Park is open weekends only through October, then closes for the remainder of 2019.
Did you know there are two LEGOLAND Resort hotels on property? The LEGOLAND Hotel and the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel allow you to stay close to all the fun, and enjoy exclusive perks such as complimentary breakfast, a LEGO scavenger hunt and even dance parties in the elevators. With LEGO-themed rooms and pools, either hotel makes a great addition to a LEGOLAND vacation package.
LEGOLAND Area Hotels
Get Away Today also partners with hotels near LEGOLAND. You still enjoy excellent rates and customer service, with the option of staying elsewhere in the city of Carlsbad. Many include complimentary breakfast, parking and WiFi when you book with Get Away Today. Enjoy the savings and convenience found with a number of Carlsbad hotels near LEGOLAND.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Carlsbad - Located about 3.5 miles from LEGOLAND, La Quinta Inn & Suites offers free breakfast, free parking and free WiFi when you book with Get Away Today.
- Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach - Also just over 3 miles from LEGOLAND, Hilton Garden Inn overlooks Carlsbad Beach. Enjoy comfortable guest rooms with complimentary WiFi, in-room microwave, coffee maker and mini fridge.
- Homewood Suites Carlsbad - Enjoy accommodations at Homewood Suites, located about 5 miles from LEGOLAND. Suites offer complimentary breakfast, free dinner on select nights and in-room kitchens.
Book LEGOLAND Today and Save
Now that you know what to expect in LEGOLAND California, it’s time to book! Remember you can get your 2nd day FREE when you book with Get Away Today for 2019 travel. View discount LEGOLAND vacations at www.getawaytoday.com, or call an agent directly at 855-GET-AWAY. Let them know Wasatch Peaks sent you!